Foglight Experience Monitor (FxM) Patch/hotfix version 5-6-5-2014041101
NOTE: All FxM Patches roll up and include the previous patches.
This patch addresses issues of online documentation not working, improved throughput to FxV and others. It is recommended for all Foglight Experience Monitor 5.6.5 installations.
NOTE:The descriptions of the defects and their fixes below are abridged. For the full details, please refer to the patch release notes.
Fixed a security vulnerability, by updating to OpenSSL version 1.0.1g.
The hotfix can be downloaded here:
Hotfix Installation Instructions:
1. Log into the FxM WebUI as an administrative user.
2. Navigate to Help | Upgrade in the top menu.
3. Click the Choose File button.
4. Select the upgrade .pkg file.
5. Click the Upload button.
6. When upload completes click the Install button.
Foglight Experience Monitor
Created on: 4/11/2014
Last Update on: 4/23/2014